Statement of Policy
Metalink Manufacturing Corp. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.metalink.com.ph (the “Site”).
Metalink Manufacturing Corporation is a Philippine based company engaged in the production and distribution of roofing and architectural systems. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Personal Information Collection
The collected personal information is utilized only for processing purposes and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information as users of the Site in accordance with this policy.
While using our Site, we collect the following Personal Information from you which you manually or electronically submit in using any of the site’s services which can be used (a) to provide and maintain the Services; (b) to address and respond to service, security, and customer support issues; (c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, unlawful, or technical issues; (d) as required by law; (e) to fulfill our contracts; (f) to provide analysis or valuable information back to our Customer and users.
Some specific examples of how we use the information:
- Create and administer your account
- Send you an order confirmation
- Facilitate and improve the usage of the service you have ordered
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you product updates, marketing communication, and service information
- Respond to customer inquiries and support requests
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
- Analyze data, including through automated systems and machine learning to improve our services and/or your experience
- Provide you information about your use of the services and benchmarks, insights and suggestions for improvements
- Market services of our third-party business partners
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
We may use third party services such as Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyze the web traffic data for us. Only non-identifiable web traffic data are analyzed, including:
- Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address
- The Search terms you used
- The pages of our Site that you visited
- The time you spent on those pages visited
- The date and time you visited the Site
- Your operating system or browser version
- Your Web Browser type
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional matters. You will be notified before providing your Personal Information regarding the use of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes to which you have the choice to agree or disagree. We will respect your decision, should you not agree to share your Personal Information for said purposes and may still use our Site.
Security and Protection Measures
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can change the settings of your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us and hence, we strive to use organizational and technical security measures to protect your Personal Information ensuring the integrity and security of your Personal Information. Only authorized Metalink personnel has access to all collected personal information. They will be stored in the database for 5 years after which digital files shall be anonymized.
Last updated: January 1, 2023